How do I install the SelfKey ID Wallet?
1. Open our official website: selfkey.org/download
You can also find the checksums of original files to confirm your copy is correct. Learn more about the checksum.
2. Click Download button for your operating system.
You can also download the SelfKey Wallet from the official GitHub repository.
3. Open the downloaded file and start installation process
4. Open the SelfKey Wallet
5. Read and agree to the Terms or service - click I Agree to The Terms of Service button
If you click I Don't Agree, you won't be able to use the SelfKey Wallet.
6. Here you have 2 options:
- If you don't have Ethereum wallet address, click on Create New Wallet button and follow the instructions.
- If you have Ethereum wallet address, click on Use Existing Wallet button and unlock your wallet via Keysotre file (UTC), Private key or hardware walelt (we support Ledger and Trezor at the moment).
Please, store your password, Keystore file (UTC) and private key in a safe place, preferably an external device without access to the internet (like USB).
In case of loss, we won't be able to recover your password, Keystore file or private key.
7. Done! You successfully entered the SelfKey Wallet and landed on the Dashboard where you can manage your assets and create SelfKey ID.