How To Add Your Passport To Your SelfKey ID
To add your passport information, navigate to the "SelfKey ID" in the main menu and scroll down to "Add Documents". Select "Passport" and you will be presented with the following screen:
- Label: A nickname you want to use for your passport.
- Content: Please upload an image of your passport.
- Issue Date: Date the passport was issued in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Expiry Date: Date the passport will expire in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Selfie: Please upload a photo of you holding the passport without your face covered.
These attributes about your passport will be used to verify and make the KYC process easier if you are applying for products and services in the SelfKey Marketplace such as exchanges or incorporations. By storing this in the SelfKey Identity Wallet, you can keep it in one place and always have it ready to be reused.